Miami Dade Atractions
one of the most beautiful places in United States of America is Miami.Tropical weather, sunny white beaches, exciting nightlife, great food, casinos and Everglades National Park.
Here are our picks for the 5 best and fun things to do in Miami, Florida.
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.A National Historic Landmark, is a 1916 waterfront estate home with 32 decorated rooms and 10 acres of formal gardens.
- Coral Castle Museum.Coral Castle is an oolite limestone structure created (1887–1951) by the Latvian-American eccentric Edward Leedskalnin.
- Everglades National Park. A 1.5-million-acre wetlands preserve on the southern tip of the state of Florida.Sawgrass marshes and pine flatwoods that are home to hundreds of animal species.
- South Beach.This is your hottest place on this planet, also known as SOBE.Beautiful beaches, Beautiful weather and beautiful people
- Wynwood in Miami, Florida is known for being an entertainment district, restaurants, breweries, clothing stores, dance venues and murals that cover the walls of many of the buildings.